These Electronic Commerce Regulations (hereinafter – the Rules) is binding and integral part of the purchase – sale agreement concluded between the online shop http://www.notebookscloud.com (hereinafter – notebookscloud.com, e- Shop, our, us, we) and notebookscloud.com client (hereinafter – you, yours, for you, your) part, acquainting with the online store sales of goods conditions, and providing notebookscloud.com and your rights, and obligations relating to the sale of goods in the e- store.
I. General Provisions
1. Online store can be used by:
1.1. all capable persons over 18 years;
1.2. minors between fifteen and eighteen years – only having parents, adoptive parents or guardians agreement, except those, who are self-disposed of earnings or scholarship;
1.3. legal entities;
1.4. all of the above mentioned persons authorized representatives.
2. To use the online store you have to register first. The registration completed successfully and is valid whenelectronicallysubmitted information about you leads to the next steps.
4. Prices specified on the e-shop are valid only for purchasing goods on the online store.Delivery costs arenot included and they are shown separately when forming the order. Delivery costs are clearly stated in the order confirmation and are distinguished on the booking confirmation.
6. Aboutthe sale agreement notebookscloud.com notifies you by sending an e-mail to your email address.
II. Your rights and responsibilities
7. You can select andorder any item presented on the online store.
8. By usinge-shopservices, you agree to terms and conditions, and you must follow them.
9. On the registration form of e-shopyou mustprovide complete and accurate data. If you have changed your personal information, and we will not be informed, you will assume all the risk of loss consequences.
10. You are responsiblefor all actions carried out via e-shop.
11. The same personis not allowed of the use a few names on the e-shop services.
12. You agreenot to transfer your registration and login details to the third parties. If you lose your login information, you must immediately inform notebookscloud.com by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Notebookscloud.com is not responsible for the actions of the third parties using your login details until e-shop is not informed. In this case, notebookscloud.com is entitled to consider that the actions made on the e-shop are made by you.
13. To offer afull-fledgedservice in our site, please allow you computer (device) to record information (“Cookies”). We will use a recorded information to recognize you as a previous user of the site, collecting statistics of the site visitors. You can always review what information (“Cookies”) is recorded, and you can delete some or all stored “Cookies”. You also have the right to refuse or to save any used information (“Cookies”) on your computer (device), but in this case, some of the website features may not be available for you. Your consent can be cancelled any time by changing your browser settings, or by contacting us by the site disclosed contacts.
14. Notebookscloud.com is not responsibleforyour produced layouts, as well as for your submitted material used in any copyright. You are responsible for any copyright and related rights in Breaches of the Law. We do not check and do not correct posted layouts.
III. Notebookscloud.com rights and responsibilities
15. If provided data at the time of registration or later is false,inaccurate,misleading, or submitted not all the required data, or you fail to comply with the regulations, notebookscloud.com is entitled to withdraw and delete your data, or restrict your right to use the online store. Only you are responsible for your false implications of the data.
16. Notebookscloud.com has the rightto suspendor terminate your registration and use of e-store services without the notice, if there is a reason to believe that you are engaged in unauthorized activities or trying to determine the work of the e-store or for stable operations.
17. Notebookscloud.com undertakes responsibility for all the conditions for you to use the online store services.
18. If the payment is done in advance, and notebookscloud.com, in anyunforeseencircumstances is not able to produce the goods you have ordered, undertake to return the money within 30 working days.
IV. Payment for the goods
19. You can pay for the goods by pre-pay bank transfer or via www.paysera.com system.
V. Final Provisions
20. Notebookscloud.com retainsright to suspend, on its discretion add or amend these Rules and Regulations, and other related documents informing you on the online store. Additions or changes to Rules applies from the date of its publication, from the date when they are published on the e- shop system.
21. Ifyou do not agree with the new version of the Rules, the partial additions, amendments, you are entitled to refuse it with the condition that you lose the right to use-store services.
22. If you followthe changed rules, and you continue using the e-shop services, it is assumed that you agree with the new version of added or changed Rules.
23. All disputesregarding the enforcement of the rules are negotiable.
24. These rules apply to the Republic of Lithuania Law.